Learn how to build robust databases that use transactional functionality and can support simultaneous users. When a database is in use by an application, it needs to be built to withstand simultaneous use, or multiple actions that all need to be certain to happen together. In this computer science course, you'll learn about techniques to add this functionality to your database. You'll learn about transactions, isolation levels, and locking.
This course is part of the Microsoft SQL Database Development XSeries.
- Introduction to Transactions
- Managing Database Isolation levels
- Understanding Database Locking
- Knowledge of writing T-SQL queries.
- Knowledge of basic relational database concepts.