Learn how to move your messaging system to Office 365 and how you can interact with the Microsoft FastTrack Center during your migration.
Learn how to manage and configure Exchange Online in Office 365. In this computer science course, you will learn how to set up and use Exchange Online, a hosted messaging application within Microsoft Office 365 that provides organizations with access to the full-featured version of Exchange Server.
You will learn how to run your messaging system in Office 365. We will cover the various types of email recipients that are available and how to manage the email domains for them. We will guide you through the email protection capabilities of Office 365 and will show you how to manage the clients and mobile devices accessing their email in Office 365. You will learn about the archiving and security features in Exchange Online. Finally, you will learn how to move your existing messaging system to Office 365.
What you'll learn
- Creating and managing Exchange recipients
- Managing email address and domains
- Planning for Exchange Online Protection
- Manage Exchange Online Services
- How to implement mailbox migrations
Foundational knowledge of:
- networking and DNS
- Microsoft client operating systems and Office applications
- managing a messaging system