- Duration: 3 weeks
- Each week we release new video lectures and a new assignment.
- Your final grade for the course will be comprised of weekly assignments which count for half of your grade and a final exam/project which counts for the other half of your grade.
By the end of this course you should be able to deploy a secure MongoDB cluster, configure the role-based authorization model to your needs, set up encryption, do proper auditing, and follow security best practices.
One of: M102 or M202 or 3-6 months experience developing MongoDB applications or administering MongoDB.
- Web Browser: Firefox 39.0+, Chrome 43+, or IE 10+
- Operating System: Mac OS X 10.7+ 64-bit, Ubuntu 14.04+ 64-bit, or Windows 9+ (64-bit)
- MongoDB: 3.2.x+ Enterprise
- Vagrant & Virtualbox
Week 1: Authentication
Week 2: Authorization and Encryption
Week 3: Auditing, Best Practices, and Final Exam