The course is composed of several parts: Dialogues (taught through pinyin), listening comprehension exercises (in real-world situations), Chinese characters (frequently used in daily life), Mandarin songs, and Tea Time (tips for self-study).
This course is for anyone interested in learning Mandarin Chinese, especially if you plan to work or study in Mandarin-speaking countries. The course is also a good start toward the HSK Chinese proficiency test.
What you'll learn:
- Colloquial Mandarin vocabulary used in daily life
- Highly practical expressions in given Mandarin contexts
- Listening skills for communicating with Chinese native speakers
- Some basic and frequently used Chinese characters
- How to utilize the course for self-study