iOS 9 came loaded with more features, under-the-hood optimizations, battery optimizations and a significantly faster processor. Some interesting features that come with iOS 9 include the multitasking (multi-screen options), notes (ability to draw, add images and even locations), maps (includes public transit), proactive Siri, Live Photos, and 3D Touch.
With so many different features to cater to, the market for apps and developers is increasing rapidly. Have you got some innovative ideas for apps, but not the programming knowledge to develop them? Look no further, our iOS9 course is the perfect course for you to learn how to get started with iOS programming.
The course has been created by industry experts to break down basics as well as advanced concepts to make it easier for you to understand iOS9 and how to program using Swift programming language. The iOS9 tutorial also incorporates Swift programming basics such as constants and variables, different kinds of loops, conditional flows, arrays and dictionary and Enums, etc. If all of that is not enough, we will also take you through the process of building an app by helping you make an app.
At the end of the course you will have learned:
- iOS programming basics, how to download and set up xCode
- Swift programming language including basics such as Variables and Constants, Strings, Arrays and Dictionaries, Looping Through Arrays/Dictionaries, Control Statements, Enums, Functions, etc.
- How to code using object oriented programming
- Working with delegation and protocols
- Understanding iOS controllers
- Working with Core Data
- How to build the app from scratch and incorporating animation
Now even you can make some amazing apps without any previous knowledge of programming languages. All you have to do is enroll and we will take care of the rest for you.
This is a free course with a MOOC List coupon. The coupon will automatically apply when you click on the button "Go to course" .