Android M is now more proactive, with Google Now on Tap that allows users to search within the context of information currently being displayed on the screen. These searches can also be directly shared to people or on social media websites.
Other changes to the platform include a new permissions category which allows the user to decide which app has permissions to access what parts of the phone, as a security measure. A new power management system was also added, which helps save battery along with a finger print recognition support.
All of these features has raised the stakes for developers to build bigger and better apps. Do you have some great ideas for applications, but lack the required developing skills? Well, then this course is perfect for you!
Our intensive course has been designed to help you understand android and explicitly how to develop applications for Android. Created keeping in mind, the beginners as well as advanced users – our Android M course covers everything you need to know about making an android App and also how to create it keeping in mind the latest Android version.
In this course you will learn:
- Everything you need to know to get started with Android – it will introduce Android and how to set up your system for app development
- Installing and understand technologies such as Android studio and SDK tool
- Fundamental building blocks of android app development – application, activities, events and layouts
- Learning Java programming language, SDK tools and the contents of an APK file
- How to incorporate Android aspects and what they can help create such as Views (buttons, text fields), layouts (visual structure of UI), Event Listeners (enable an app to respond to user interaction), Intents (how they are the glue between activities)
- Develop an actual Android Application
- Enhance the features of the app built using volley, SQL, DB and more
This is a free course with a MOOC List coupon. The coupon will automatically apply when you click on the button "Go to course" .