This course will teach you the basic concepts of the MEAN stack while walking you through building a shopping cart application. This online store will enable users to search for products, add them to their cart, and check out using Stripe, an online payment processor. You’ll build your own REST API (Representational State Transfer Application Programming Interface) server from scratch using solid MongoDB schema design principles, as well as a web application using AngularJS and a hybrid mobile application using the Ionic framework.
When you complete the course, you will receive a discount to MongoDB Professional Certification, enabling you to demonstrate your skills, show recruiters and hiring managers your expertise, and earn a spot in the MongoDB Certified Professional Finder.
What you'll learn:
- Installing and working with MongoDB and Node.js
- MongoDB schema design fundamentals
- Building REST APIs with Node.js and Express
- Building single page applications with AngularJS
- Building mobile apps with the Ionic framework