This Graduate Diploma in Business Studies is designed for students who wish to master their knowledge in general business.
Start learning towards a qualification and a career in business and finance with this introduction level course. Interested in a career in business? Knowledge of finance will be key to your success.
This Introduction to Financial and Management Accounting course is an ideal starting point if you want to:
- Start a career in business, finance or accountancy
- Study business or finance at school or college
- Launch your own start-up
Prepare for ACCA’s exams in Recording Financial Transactions (FA1) and Management Information (MA1).
And the best thing is you do not need any previous knowledge of accounting- Simply sign up and start your learning journey.
This course does not offer an edX certificate. For learners who would like to earn an ACCA certificate for this course, please register with ACCA as a student. Once you pass ACCA’s computer-based exams on demand, you will need to complete an online and interactive module on the "Foundations in Professionalism." Upon completion of this module, you be awarded the Introductory Certificate in Financial and Management Accounting from ACCA.
What you'll learn:
- Business transactions, the banking system and double entry bookkeeping
- Payroll and ledger accounts
- Reconciliation and preparing the trial balance
- The nature and purpose of cost and management accounting
- How to record and classify costs
- How to use spreadsheets