In this course, you will learn how to perform data analysis using Excel’s most popular features. You will learn how to create pivot tables from a range with rows and columns in Excel. You will see the power of Excel pivots in action and their ability to summarize data in flexible ways, enabling quick exploration of data and producing valuable insights from the accumulated data.
Pivots are used in many different industries by millions of users who share the goal of reporting the performance of companies and organizations. In addition, Excel formulas can be used to aggregate data to create meaningful reports. To complement, pivot charts and slicers can be used together to visualize data and create easy to use dashboards.
You don’t need any previous knowledge of Excel to take this course and you are welcome to use any supported version of Excel you have installed in your computer.
After taking this course you’ll be ready to continue to our more advanced Excel course, Analyzing and Visualizing Data with Excel.
What you'll learn:
- Create flexible data aggregations using pivot tables
- Represent data visually using pivot charts
- Calculate margins and other common ratios using calculation on pivot table
- Filter data using slicers in multiple pivot tables
- Create aggregate reports using formula based techniques