Intermediate Financial and Management Accounting (edX)
Get business-ready and prepare for a qualification by building your finance and accountancy skills with this course from ACCA. Intermediate Financial and Management Accounting is part two of a programme designed for anyone who is just starting out on their business, finance or accountancy journey and wants to expand their accounting and finance skills.
Building on what you learned in Introduction to Financial and Management Accounting, this free online course from the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants will:
- Enhance your finance and accountancy skills, exploring how to prepare financial statements and use accounting concepts to aid decision-making
- Arm you with the knowledge you need to take your exams in Maintaining Financial Records (FA2) and Managing Costs and Finance (MA2).
- Prepare you for a position as an accounting administrator or bookkeeper.
If you have some basic knowledge of accountancy, business and finance, then this is the course for you. If you do not, then start with the Introduction course.
In this course we will guide you on the next step of your finance journey by exploring:
- Widely accepted accounting principles and concepts
- How to account for business transactions and events and prepare financial statements
- Reconciliation of control accounts and the cashbook
- Costing and financial principles and techniques
- How to use management information to support decision making
ACCA is the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants.
Already taken this course? Please rate.