After 3 weeks, you will:
- Understand industry best-practices for building deep learning applications.
- Be able to effectively use the common neural network "tricks", including initialization, L2 and dropout regularization, Batch normalization, gradient checking,
- Be able to implement and apply a variety of optimization algorithms, such as mini-batch gradient descent, Momentum, RMSprop and Adam, and check for their convergence.
- Understand new best-practices for the deep learning era of how to set up train/dev/test sets and analyze bias/variance
- Be able to implement a neural network in TensorFlow.
This is the second course of the Deep Learning Specialization.
Who is this class for: This class is for: - Learners that took the first course of the specialization: "Neural Networks and Deep Learning" - Anyone that already understands fully-connected neural networks, and wants to learn the practical aspects of making them work well.
Course 2 of 5 in the Deep Learning Specialization.
Practical aspects of Deep Learning
Graded: Practical aspects of deep learning
Graded: Gradient Checking
Graded: Optimization algorithms
Hyperparameter tuning, Batch Normalization and Programming Frameworks
Graded: Hyperparameter tuning, Batch Normalization, Programming Frameworks