Class Deals by MOOC List - Click here and see edX's Active Discounts, Deals, and Promo Codes.
Upon completion of this course, learners will understand how to maximize short- and long-term profitability by analyzing and identifying opportunities and threats in different industries and competitive environments around the world. You'll be able to asnwer questions such as:
-When and how should you engage in a strategic alliance?
-How can you create an organizational structure that is effective locally and allows for global expansion?
-What assets, resources, and capabilities does your organization already have that can be leveraged for global growth?
By the end of this course, you will have the skills to guide your firm’s strategy to identify and realize competitive advantage in the dynamic global marketplace.
This course is part of the MBA Core Curriculum MicroMasters® Program.
What you will learn
- Understand the fundamentals of the global marketplace to see your organization, customers, product, and industry in a broader context
- Be able to identify and address opportunities and threats to your firm and industry, both at home and abroad
- Develop skills to protect, leverage and extend market assets, resources and capabilities
- Organize your company to adapt its strategy over time
- Cultivate a global mindset in your organization and balance local responsiveness with global integration