We’ll show you how to:
- Explain key concepts and practices from the agile product development methodology
- Create a strong shared perspective and drive to value using personas and problem scenarios
- Diagnose what software to develop and why using a set of agile user stories and prototypes
- Facilitate narrative collaboration with user stories and prototypes
- Allow for early testing and validation by analyzing and deciding on story backlogs
Getting Started: Agile Meets Design Thinking is course 1 of 5 in the Agile Development Specialization.
In this Specialization, you'll gain an understanding and appreciation of the principles and practice of agile management. You'll learn to coordinate all aspects of the agile development process, including running design sprints, managing teams, and fostering a culture of experimentation. In the final Capstone Project, you'll apply what you've learned to guide a real-world software development project to successful completion.