This course is designed for anyone interested in developing greater emotional awareness as a means of becoming more effective at work, in sport, or in any aspect of life.
Emotional toughness means mastering your emotions, so you can master your world. Being calm under pressure, finding your confidence after rejection, and having the ability to get pumped up in a moment’s notice, will be your keys to lifelong success.
Developing emotional toughness requires positive emotional habits. As a participant in this course, you’ll learn how to develop positive habits by:
- Identifying your best and worst emotions to better perform under pressure
- Preparing emotionally for daily challenges
- Managing your fears and anxieties
- Performing at your best by learning how to remain focused
- Mastering the keys to staying motivated
- Balancing work and home challenges to avoid burnout
This course includes 36 topics separated into six modules. These topics are designed to help you manage your daily struggles so you can become more successful. Each module will include a module overview, video lecture, readings, an assignment, and a quiz. A certificate of completion can be earned by completing the assignments and achieving a passing score on the quizzes.
Full Throttle: 122 Strategies to Supercharge Your Performance at Work