Class Deals by MOOC List - Click here and see edX's Active Discounts, Deals, and Promo Codes.
Learn about its broad, global-scale features and capabilities. Then, go deeper into some of the APIs available in Azure Cosmos DB for storing different kinds of NoSQL data.
We'll start with a look at general concepts, including partitioning schemes, global replications, hierarchy, security, and more, as you learn to develop document, key/value, or graph databases with Cosmos DB using a series of popular APIs and programming models.
Plus, we'll work with API specifics for DocumentDB, Gremlin, MongoDB, and Tables and conclude with a look at real-world integrations, visualizations, and analyses, such as Spark Connector, Azure Search, Stream Analytics.
What you'll learn
- Store structured data using the Tables API
- Azure Cosmos DB core features & capabilities
- Develop databases with the DocumentDB API
- Build graph databases with the Gremlin API
- Build databases using the MongoDB API
- Integrate Cosmos DB into other database services