We will expand on the application by learning about Microsoft Azure’s capabilities and then adding functionality to make your application a more robust and highly available cloud-based solution.
What you'll learn:
After completing this course students will be able to:
- Configure and deploy web applications.
- Create Azure Web Apps from the gallery.
- Deploy and monitor Azure Web Apps.
- Create and configure Azure Virtual Machines.
- Create and manage a storage account.
- Manage blobs and containers in a storage account.
- Create, configure and connect to a SQL Databases instance.
- Identify the implications of importing a SQL standalone database.
- Manage users, groups and subscriptions in an Azure Active Directory instance.
- Create a virtual network.
- Implement a point-to-site network.