This is the third part of an introductory business information systems series, designed to help you pass the CLEP Information Systems and Computer Applications exam and introduce you to the amazing world of Information Technology.
In this course, you will learn the basic concepts of information systems and their application.
In Part 3, you will learn:
- Software development methods and tools
- Systems development life cycle concepts
- Project management functions and roles
- Types of information processing methods (batch, real-time, transaction)
- User interface design
- Development and purpose of standards