With only a small window of opportunity to make a lasting impression on prospective employers, what should you do to get noticed? This career development course prepares you to reach out to desired organizations, succeed in your interview, and then excel on the job. Use self-assessments and interactive exercises to help you build a standout resume that will get you noticed. Using simulations, you’ll learn interview preparation techniques that will enable you to ace the interview and start your career journey.
What you'll learn:
- Become familiar with job search resources and techniques, including effective networking
- Learn how to create and curate a professional social networking profile, such as LinkedIn, to showcase strengths
- Write a compelling resume and cover letter
- Become familiar with common interview questions
- Possess techniques for how to approach non-conventional interview questions
- Plan out future professional development opportunities for continued learning