This course will help you ‘up’ your game and develop the advanced level skills and techniques that elude even some of the most experienced virtual teachers.
This is the second part of a course for the Vocational Education and Training sector to promote effective use of blended learning.
This is the second part of the Blended Learning Essentials course, which will build upon the content of the first part, covering issues such as learning from experience and tackling difficult challenges with the help of blended learning.
If you are working in further education, skills training, vocational education, workplace learning, lifelong learning or adult education, the course is designed to support you as a professional who wants to use blended learning to make more effective use of technology to support your learners.
Over 35,000 VET leaders, teachers, trainers and educators have participated in the Blended Learning Essentials courses so far. The courses have been well received by the sector, with 90% of surveyed participants commenting that they:
- were excellent or good;
- gave them a greater awareness of tools and technologies to support blended learning;
- helped them improve their skills and practice.
By the end of the course, you’ll be able to:
- integrate new technologies into courses, and learning and training opportunities;
- propose ways in which new technology can help to address key challenges in the VET sector;
- develop your own skills further and contribute to the sector’s community knowledge of the optimal uses of blended learning.
Start learning with part 1: Getting Started
This course is run in two parts. Ideally, to take the Embedding Practice course, you will have previously taken the Getting Started course, although it is not essential.