This course includes video-based lectures and demonstrations, interviews with real research psychologists and a plethora of practice questions to help prepare you for that AP® Psychology exam.
This is the second in a six-course AP® Psychology sequence designed to prepare you for the AP® Psychology exam.
AP® Psychology - Course 1: What is Psychology
AP® Psychology - Course 3: How the Mind Works
AP® Psychology - Course 4: How Behavior Works
AP® Psychology - Course 5: Health and Behavior
AP® Psychology - Course 6: Exam Preparation & Review
What you'll learn:
- The basics of neuroanatomy, neural transmission, and the endocrine system
- The basics of genetics
- An understanding of the field of evolutionary psychology
- The neuroscience and psychology of the visual system and your other sensory systems
- The psychology of perception and attention
- The variety of states of consciousness