Prepare for the AP Physics 1 exam in this engaging and interactive prep course from Boston University.
The fourth of four courses in a dynamic, comprehensive series that provides a solid base in introductory physics and helps prepare you for the AP Physics 1 Exam. Free textbook included! In this four-part series, we will explore AP Physics 1 concepts and prepare for the AP Physics 1 Exam in an exciting and entirely new way. Increase your skills – and your readiness – for the AP Exam though quality videos, inquiry labs, Hollywood-style Concept Trailers™, Direct Measurement Videos, AP problem-solving sessions and more!
Preparing for the AP Physics 1 exam requires a deep understanding of many different topics in physics as well as an understanding of the AP exam and the types of questions it asks. This course is Part 4 of our comprehensive series, Preparing for the AP Physics 1 Exam.
In this special Review and Exam Preparation Course, you will find study guides, review material and practice exams that cover all material relevant to the AP exam. You will have access to live help and review sessions with AP teachers and teaching assistants. By the end of this series, active participants will be ready to successfully complete the AP exam!
What you'll learn:
- Strategies for answering multiple choice and free response AP questions
- Review mechanics topics like kinematics, forces, rotational motion and energy
- Review gravitation, waves, circuits and electricity
- Prepare and review for the AP Physics 1 Exam
- How to practice critical thinking, writing, and problem-solving with enhanced teacher and peer feedback (AP Exam Prep PLUS 5 only)