Learn how to effectively use Davidson Next materials in teaching AP® courses.
Master the most difficult topics in your AP® Calculus AB & Calculus BC courses.
Learn the most challenging topics in AP® Calculus AB & Calculus BC. Well-respected AP instructors from around the United States will lead you through video instruction, exam-style questions and interactive activities.
Each module will cover one of the most demanding concepts in this AP® Calculus AB & Calculus BC (based on College Board data from 2011–2013 Advanced Placement® exams).
These tricky topics are broken up into bite-sized pieces—with short instructional videos, interactive graphs, and practice problems written by many of the same people who write and grade your AP® Calculus exams.
- AB/BC: Limits
- AB/BC: Definition of Derivative
- AB/BC: Chain Rule
- AB/BC: Implicit Differentiation
- BC*: L’Hospital’s Rule
- AB/BC: Riemann Sums
- AB/BC: Functions Defined by Definite Integrals
- AB/BC: Modeling & Solving Differential Equations (1)
- AB/BC: Modeling & Solving Differential Equations (2)
- AB/BC: Rectilinear Motion
- BC: Parametric Equations
- BC: Introduction to Series
- BC: Series Convergence
- BC: Series Manipulation
This course is specifically designed for blended learning in AP classrooms, but can also be used by AP students independently as supplementary help and exam review.
What you'll learn
- Mastery of challenging concepts from the AP® Calculus AB & BC curricula
- Build confidence in the material as you learn concepts from experienced AP® Calculus teachers
- Build graphical intuition through interactive graphing
- Practice for your exam with graded exam-style questions (with explanations)