Class Deals by MOOC List - Click here and see edX's Active Discounts, Deals, and Promo Codes.
The hands-on approach will teach you how the AngularJS framework works, and enable you to use HTML as your template language. You’ll also learn the basics of AngularJS’s module definition and how to perform basic dependency injection between components.
What you'll learn:
- Set up Angular and start using Angular modules and dependency injection
- Implement controllers and bind to controller scope
- Construct Angular views and templates by implementing expressions and built-in directives
- Implement promises as a method for processing asynchronous tasks
- Build a form in Angular and perform client-side validation