The course will be presented over six weeks, starting 2 February 2015, with a different focus each week. A set of lecture videos, mostly between 5 and 10 minutes in length, are provided each week, together with readings, activities, student forums, quizzes and a final exam.
- Week 1 Agricultural production and prices and agriculture’s reliance on natural resources
- Week 2 Resource and environmental challenges facing agriculture
- Week 3 Economics of agricultural inputs
- Week 4 The economics of land conservation
- Week 5 The economics of agro-environmental projects
- Week 6 Agricultural policies Back to top
No required texts. Recommended reading will be provided each week. All will be readily accessible online, or copies of original material will be provided.