Gain hands-on experience in DevOps tools and practices for quick delivery of high-quality software and learn how to lead the DevOps transformation at your organization.
DevOps is the union of people, process and products to enable the continuous delivery of value to end users. It is not only about the development and operations teams working together, but also continuously improving and adapting business needs with technical solutions to deliver the very best products to customers.
By enrolling in this computer science course, you’ll be able to understand the value of DevOps for the modern, self-managing, and multi-disciplinary team. You will also learn how to support a healthy DevOps practice using diverse tools and solutions designed for agility. Upon completion, you will be prepared to lead the DevOps transformation at your organization with hands-on experience of the foundational elements in DevOps for quickly delivering high-quality software.
- Experience working inside an organization that delivers software.
- A basic understanding of version control and Agile software development process.
- Experience with software development and understanding of core development principles.
- Previous DevOps experience or completion of the Introduction to DevOps course.
What you'll learn:
- Understand the core values of DevOps
- Deploy and configure standardized environments to match production (Infrastructure as Code and Configuration as Code)
- How to test automatically before and during production
- Build and deploy automatically to production often and consistently
- Track production to align with suitable metrics to improve business results