Have a plan for changing the world? It’s time to learn how to DO it!
Sponsored courses (not MOOC):
- The Music of Business : MBA concepts + Music ! - MBA level learning on Creativity, Innovation, Business, Leadership and Change taught through the medium of music
- How To Build A Startup: From Idea To Successful Business - Increase your odds of success, minimize risk, build businesses that matter, and be successful.
- Boost Your Income From Home-How To Start An Online Business - Step-by-step guide to earning a second income in only 2 hours per day from home. Learn how to start an online business.
- The Entrepreneurs Guide to Startup Funding - A detailed Course for any Entrepreneurs seeking Capital from External Investors the aim to make you Investor Ready
- The GoingSuper Business Startup Program for Entrepreneurs - Business Essentials and Fundamentals for New Startups and Entrepreneurs: Fast, Simple and Easy to Implement.
- Basics of Business Finance - Basic Accounting, Financial Statement Analysis, Using Excel to build Financials.
- Negotiation for Entrepreneurs - How to Work With Others for Mutual Gain
- How To Become a Bestselling Author on Amazon Kindle - Learn how to make money writing with this complete guide to writing, formatting, publishing and marketing Kindle ebooks
- Coding for Entrepreneurs - A Programming Class for the Non-Technical Founder. Learn Python, Django, APIs, HTML, CSS, Accept Payments, & More.
Gamification is the application of game elements and digital game design techniques to non-game problems, such as business and social impact challenges. This course will teach you the mechanisms of gamification, why it has such tremendous potential, and how to use it effectively.
This course will survey key aspects of an evolving industry from recording, publishing, and distribution to legal issues confronting music commerce.
This course follows on from FE & RM Part I. We will consider portfolio optimization, risk management and some advanced examples of derivatives pricing that draw from structured credit, real options and energy derivatives. We will also cast a critical eye on how financial models are used in practice.
This course focuses on the common growth challenges faced by existing private businesses when they attempt to grow substantially.
Learn to proactively take control of your workplace and projects by making more strategic decisions and plans.
Learn to assess the strength of a business and identify early warning signs of potential future problems.
Discover business in Asia from the perspectives of culture, leadership, management and personal relationships.
Delve into Enterprise Architecture & gain an understanding of the tools & techniques for the design of business.
An unconventional approach to management strategy! This class offers students the opportunity to explore today's management practices from unexpected perspectives in order to ask provocative questions about the modern business environment. This approach will allow us to interrogate key management concepts in order to explore the thinking that informs them and, as importantly, the form of capitalism they foster.
Learn how to analyze an organization's strategy and make recommendations to improve its value creation by building your strategist's toolkit.
This course examines recent research to uncover the practical actions anyone can take to be a successful leader.
This course teaches students how to prepare, interpret, and use financial data to make business and financial decisions.
Discover the careers in sports and recreation and learn to deliver a simple client-focused session.
El presente curso está diseñado para los participantes desde cualquier parte del mundo puedan conocer la importancia de los Sistemas de Información en las empresas, la toma de decisiones gerenciales, y como realizar de una forma más efectiva las operaciones gerenciales y empresariales.
Learn the basics of project management, including what a project is and how to manage one effectively.
This professional Content Strategy MOOC is for people anywhere in an organization who have content development experience and now want to significantly improve their abilities to understand audiences and develop strategic words, pictures, graphics, and videos to convey their organization’s most important goals.
Get under the skin of brands as we reveal the secret powers behind the most potent commercial and cultural force on the planet.
This is an action-oriented course to help develop your entrepreneurial leadership skills, whether or not you intend to start a new business, and will offer the elements needed to take initiative from any organizational position.
Our course introduces you to the 21 principles of 21st Century leadership. You will discover purpose, people, planning, performance, plot & power. We use loads of real-world examples and simple frameworks to help you become a 21st Century leadapreneur!